- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Hong Kong
- 25 Mar 19
Management Reporting AVP - MNC Corporate Bank
- Hong Kong
- Full time
Management Reporting AVP - MNC Corporate Bankjob description
about the company.
Our client is a fast growing and well established corporate bank, they have a strong global presence and due to the expansion of business, they are looking for a highly skillful and proactive individual to join their team.
about the team.
You will be joining a team of 5, reporting to the Head of Management Reporting, you are expected to be skillful, independent and a team player.
about the job.
- Handling monthly forecast and annual budgeting process.
- Assisting in delivering regular monthly departmental profit and loss report and product performance report.
- Working closely with the business partners to understnad the business revenue and cost drivers and perform value-added performance analysis
- Engagiing routine / ad-hoc month end adjustments.
- Assisting in providing analytics and other reports requirements.
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree holder with at least 5 years of working experience in Bank or Big 4
- Holder of CPA, CIA or other relevant professional qualifications
- Solid skillset in forecasting and budgeting/ performance anlysis in bank
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong communication, persuasive and interpersonal skills (oral and written)
For interested parties, CLICK HERE to apply or reach Charlotte CHENG at +852 2232 3463 or send your updated resume to email@example.com
forecasting, budgeting, financial planning and analysis, FP&A, profit and loss, P&L, accounting, bank
CPA or CFA qualified