- HKD 60000/M + Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 22 Feb 18
Management Consulting / Corporate strategy Manager/ VP – Asset Management / Investments Sector
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading investment management house in their in-house consulting team. You would be actively involved in the origination, designing and supporting internal consulting projects viz. business growth projects or operational improvement projects etc.
The ideal candidate would be involved in working closely with the management and help them in growing business in different verticals.
You would be responsible for the research, due diligence and coming up with strategies for the business’s operational growth.
The function involves ample amount of coordination and collaboration with teams internal to the group.
You would be working closely with the various business partners to deliver customized advice, solutions and support/lead them in creating a positive impact for their business.
The role would be focusing predominantly on the domestic market, but may extend to offshore asset management. The ideal candidate would be expected to possess strong knowledge of financial services sectors including hedge fund industry.
Key Personal Attributes:
- Very strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership
- Good inter-personal skills and ability to build harmonious and effective relationships with cross-functional partners at a working level
- Excellent team player with a 'can do' attitude
- Committed to self-development
- Communicates with impact and empathy
- Actively shares ideas and knowledge and is innovative
- Contribute to team success
- University Degree or equivalent.
- Proven track record of management consulting with a reputable firm and financial services focus, or work experience in the Strategy department of a leading financial services firm will be well regarded.
- High quality analytical skills
- The ability to communicate in English is important.
- strategy consulting within the financial services industry
You may also send your CVs directly to email@example.com
**All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret to inform that only short-listed applicants would be notified.