An exciting leadership opportunity within the finance transformation practice of a global management consultancy firm, based in Hong Kong.
- Drive strategic initiatives to enable clients to best develop and execute against their finance strategy.
- Apply an in-depth knowledge of finance organizational structures, operating models and processes to analyze, assess and improve client’s finance functions.
- Define and implement end-to-end, integrated performance management solutions that improve the client’s ability to optimize reporting strategies and processes, establish effective KPIs, and enhance planning/budgeting/forecasting capabilities.
- Lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in finance, accounting, economics, business, financial engineering, management, related discipline.
- Professional finance or accounting qualification preferred.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in global consulting firm with a focus on the Finance Strategies or Financial Service Delivery, Financial Planning & Analysis and/or Finance or Service Operations.
- Solid project delivery experience; having successfully managed or led complex, multi-function/multi-stakeholder projects in a large corporate environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.