Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Capco Hong Kong is looking for FS/Insurance subject matter expert to join the operation and support on various projects. Areas include digital, technology, data, insurance, transformation and regulatory.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Role and Responsibilities
As a Management Consultant at Capco you will be playing a key role in the delivery of projects, working on client site to deliver large-scale change initiatives for leading clients across Financial Services, and insurance domain. Fitting that description, you will also need to be supremely personally motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
Key for this role is there is requirement to have a background in Financial Services or insurance. We are keen to bring on those from a consulting background in other industries that can then apply these perspectives and techniques to the financial services sector
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills – and ability to interact with colleagues at all levels in a peer-like way, and achieve goals without direct control over resources
- Responsible for delivering projects
- Working on client site to deliver change initiatives for leading clients across financial services, including investment banking, retail banking, technology wealth, and insurance,
- Strong emerging end-to-end generalist problem solving skills, e.g. Defining and deconstructing problems
- Performance requirement gathering, functional requirement, user stories and business process requirement, technology architectures
- Experience in Management Consulting, insurance and financial services preferred
- Prioritizing issues, analysis, and team capacity
- Structuring and building quantitative and qualitative/conceptual analyses
- Analyzing operational and financial data
- Manage projects and individuslas work streams
- Communicating project statuses to senior management
Successful candidates will have:
- Min 3+ years of experience from a premier management consulting firm.
- Diverse problem-solving experience, such as experience with a top management consulting firm or in other generalist problem solving environments across financial services sectors
- An outstanding ability to analyze problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively and confidently (both oral and written), work well in cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of Prince 2/Agile/Waterfall is preferred
- Openness to an environment of active developmental feedback from peers
- Excellent and efficient skills using MS Excel and PowerPoint tools (absolutely required)
Why Join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients
- and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen
- existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners
- and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture