Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Capco Hong Kong is looking for individuals with strong understanding on Client Lifecycle Design and Management within the banking and finance sector.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy firm focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- We are experts in Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth and Asset Management
- We are rapidly expanding our Insurance sector capability
- We specialise in Digital Transformation, Data Management & Data Analytics, Business & Finance Transformation engagements, and IT transformation and Change programmes
- We are committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent in the market
- Our focus is on maintaining our agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco Singapore is growing and we are looking at adding exceptional Consultants and Senior Consultants within our Wealth & Private Banking practice:
Role & Responsibilities
- The role is within the Client Lifecycle Design and Management (CLDM) Delivery team of one of our clients is to support delivery and achieve regulatory compliance across the end to end client lifecycle.
- Candidate should be able to perform BA and PMO activities
- Able to identify and manage risks & issues.
- Work on efficiency & productivity enhancements to improve the client experience.
- Acts a product owner for CLDM products. Systems used include eCDD+, SCI, eOPS, WorkBench. Training will be provided on internal systems.
- Manage (and prioritize) Product Backlog for CLDM products.
- Documentation of relevant analysis artifacts as required by project governance such as Client Lifecycle Impact Assessment (CLIA), Operational Risk Assessment (ORA), Non-financial Risk Committee (NFRC) Paper, and training and communication materials.
- Oversee relevant development stages within the Products, which includes providing support for functional design, testing and deployment of change initiatives.
- Lead or participate in relevant Agile Working Groups or Forums.
Skills & Expertise:
- We are looking for consultants with 3-5 years experience.
- Agile experience is preferred.
- Track record of consistently strong communication with clients and internal stakeholders, demonstrate evidence of strong analytical and technical skills. Ability to articulate complex and technical information to laypeople and experienced financial professionals, and guide stakeholders towards a consensus and/or decision.
- Able to motivate and influence the quality of teamwork and align to Capco’s vision and culture for diversity and inclusion. Key performance indicators include feedback from project team members and overall team engagement scores.
- Have a passion for learning and developing self, and others. Able to identify market opportunities and propose innovation in products or process.
- Good academic track record in numerical subjects such as Mathematics, Finance (Accounting/Management/Behavioural), Actuarial Sciences, Engineering and so on. Although track record in terms of experience and quality of references are more important.
Why join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest insurers in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees.
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise.
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients.
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture.
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.