Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Capco HK is looking for individual with strong understanding on Capital Market products or has been working in project management for a certain period of time. Good understanding on OT derivatives, Swap, FX etc is highly preferred.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy that focuses on the Financial Services and Insurance sectors. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
In Hong Kong:
- We are experts in Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth and Asset Management
- We are rapidly expanding our Insurance sector capability
- We specialise in Digital Transformation, Data Management & Data Analytics, Business & Finance Transformation engagements, and IT transformation and Change programmes
- We are committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent in the market
- Our focus is on maintaining our agile and entrepreneurial culture
Role and Responsibilities
As a Management Consultant at Capco you will be playing a key role in the delivery of projects, working on client site to deliver large-scale change initiatives for leading clients across Financial Services and Insurance sectors. Fitting that description, you will also need to be supremely motivated person and able to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
Key for this role is there is requirement to have a background in Financial Services or Insurance within one of our core capability areas:
- Data Strategy, Data Management & Data Analytics
- Business & Finance Transformation
- Capital Market
We are also keen to bring on those from a consulting background in other industries that can then apply these perspectives and techniques to our core sectors and capability.
We are looking for exceptional talent with the following:
- Experience as a System Implementation PM
- Capital Markets onboarding experience either in operations or on a project basis
- Strong understanding on capital market products and banking experience is highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills – and ability to interact with colleagues at all levels in a peer-like way, and achieve goals without direct control over resources
- Responsible for delivering projects
- Working on client site to deliver change initiatives for leading clients across financial services,
- Strong emerging end-to-end generalist problem solving skills, e.g. Defining and deconstructing problems
- Performance requirement gathering, functional requirement, user stories and business process requirement
- Prioritizing issues, analysis, and team capacity
- Structuring and building quantitative and qualitative/conceptual analyses
- Ability to analyse operational and financial data
- Manage projects and individuals workstreams
- Communicating project statuses to senior management
Skills and Expertise
Successful candidates will have:
- Min 6+ years of experience from a premier management consulting firm.
- Diverse problem-solving experience, such as experience with a top management consulting firm or in other generalist problem solving environments across the Financial Services and/or Insurance sectors
- An outstanding ability to analyse problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively and confidently (both oral and written), work well in cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of Prince 2/Agile/Waterfall is preferred
- Knowledge of agile ways of working would be an advantage
- Openness to an environment of active developmental feedback from peers
- Strong experience in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Excellent communication skills in English is essential. Cantonese and Mandarin are an advantage
Why Join Capco?
We are expanding our business rapidly across Hong Kong and Asia. You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banking and insurance clients in the world, projects that will deliver significant transformation and change.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse and inclusive meritocracy