KPMG's Managed Services (MSS) brings together our operational excellence, subject matter expertise with leading edge tools and technology to deliver fast, efficient and high quality outcomes to meet our clients' most critical business needs. We are now looking for high calibre individuals to join our team. A few of our key offerings are supporting financial services clients in undertaking Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Financial Crime Reviews and Investigations.
Depending on the project you are deployed to, the MSS Executive can be responsible for conducting review in line with client policy to fulfil CDD requirements, such as verifying the identity of its customers and performing detailed due diligence to assess potential risks, otherwise known as Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Know Your Customer (KYC). The MSS Executive may also be assigned to other engagements including investigation support. In all engagements, you will be expected to deliver against targets for productivity, quality and customer engagement, managing your own caseload and taking client feedback from approvers, Quality Control and Quality Assurance who are responsible for quality checking cases.
- Ability to perform remediation and renewal reviews of CDD
- Ability to support financial crime based investigations
- Ability to use telephone, emails and letters to engage directly with customers of clients to obtain specific CDD information
- Professional and customer service oriented manner to respond to customer enquiries and feedbacks
- Understanding information and documentation requirements for corporate structures in CDD context and the ability to use or quote evidence reference material
- Provide timely review and follow up actions on referrals or queries
- Ability to make decisions and able to determine needs for escalation
- Manage caseload throughout end to end process in timely manner
- Ability to research data from related systems
- Diploma holder or above in any disciplines; Recent university graduates are welcomed
- Experience of customer service or handling customer due diligence business processes is an advantage
- Ability to assimilate and apply detailed process instructions
- Fluent writing and verbal communication in English, Mandarin and Cantonese is needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) or other related applications
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills and problem solving, self-motivation and possess an enquiring mind
- A good team player with the ability to deliver efficient working outcomes and overcome challenges even under pressure
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment and can adapt to different situations
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.