Commodity trading experience; Proprietary trading experience; Fluent English.
- Analyze, develop strategies and transact in different types of global macro products including equities, fixed income, commodities, etc. with a particular focus on driving the desk analytical framework for commodities trading.
- Identify potential trading opportunities and hedging strategies for the integrated trading book.
- Help to build detailed analytical models that lead to market understanding and valuations in order to formulate appropriate short to medium term strategies.
- Manage the day-to-day risk of trading positions, trading and stop-loss limits, in cooperation with Risk Management Department.
- Work complimentary and additive to existing Fixed Income and closely with other departments to ensure smooth running of the books.
- Bachelor / Master degree holder in Finance, Mathematics, Engineering or other quantitative related disciplines.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience with excellent product knowledge, and trading experience for relevant products and trading strategies.
- Solid profitable track record across multiple strategies and asset classes.
- Have a broad understanding on all macro factors including economic and political that impact the financial and commodities markets.
- Strong risk management, derivatives and futures/options knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.