- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Hong Kong
- 20 Jun 19
Macro Quantitative Researcher
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Leading Asian Asset Management firm is seeking capable Macro Quantitative Researchers to join and grow with their new team based in Hong Kong.
- Your core objective is to create high quality predictive signals, back testing, implementing and optimising strategies involved.
- Share and discuss research results, methodology, data sets and processes with other researchers.
- Monitor signal behaviour and model performance over time.
- Be part of the founding team of the company's Hong Kong office.
- Competitive salary based on candidate experience/quality.
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field such as data science, statistics, mathematics, physics or engineering. PhD preferred.
- Coding skills required in at least one leading programming language (Python, Scala, Java and /or C++, C#).
- Intellectual curiosity to explore new data sets, solve complex problems, drive innovative processes and connect the dots between multiple fields
- Potential for leadership, long term growth, and a dependable personality.