Macro Portfolio Manager
We would like to talk with candidates who have successful and scalable strategies for a variety of asset classes including, FX, Equities, Fixed income RV, Statistical Arbitrage, Long Short Equities, Macro RV, Futures, and related derivatives in the Global Market place.
This is a chance to join one of world's top hedge funds and dramatically increase your earning potential. Our client has one of the best performances and award structures globally, to include strong sign on and guaranteed bonuses and is also well regarded for its strong training and collaborative team-based culture.
• Min 5 years of relevant Hedge Fund industry experience. Ideally gained from working for a leading Systematic/Macro Hedge Fund or Global Alternative Asset Manager as a PM, Sub PM or Researcher.
• MS / PhD in science, math, engineering, statistics or similar.
• Excellent investment track record with proven ability to work in a team-oriented investment process.
• Expertise in alpha research, portfolio construction, optimization, risk management, trade execution and portfolio management.
• Ability to deploy and manage a strategy from inception.
• Recent track record, generating >$6m P&L with a Sharpe of 1.5 + (Essential).
"Excellent Financial Package, to include Sign on and guaranteed bonus and excellent base and pay out$"
To discuss these unique and exciting opportunities further and to obtain a full job specification, please contact Colin McGhee.