WizardQuant seeks an experienced Quantitative Researcher with experience of developing systematic trading strategies for either the equities, fixed income or futures markets. We offer a team environment where you can learn from leaders in the field and have the opportunity to utilize your talents for rapid career growth. Our most exceptional team members combine strong technical skills and a passion for problem solving with an intense curiosity about financial markets and human behavior.
We are interested in all aspects of ML including: predictive modelling, clustering, time series analysis, natural language processing, and computer vision. You will be responsible for using your expertise in machine learning, natural language processing, and deep learning to identify signals in large data sets and develop algorithmic trading models. Working as part of a collaborative team, you will play a key role in designing algorithmic trading strategies.
● M.S. / Ph. D. in machine learning, computer science, statistics, or a related field
● Practical experience in the application of ML
● Superb problem solving, analytical and quantitative skills, and attention to detail
● Demonstrated ability to conduct independent research utilizing large data sets
● Desire and interest in advancing machine learning within the trading industry
● Curiosity about financial markets
● Strong scientific programming in Python, R, Matlab or C/C++
● Excellent written and spoken communication skills
● Motivated, dependable, and responsible, working well both independently and within a small collaborative team