M & A Specialist (VP to RO Type 6), Investment Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Apr 19
We are seeking for high caliber M&A specialist for leading PRC and Regional platforms in Hong Kong
- Reporting to Head of M&A and Head of IBD, to lead origination and execution of corporate finance advisory and M&A deals, including buy-side & sell-side deals, across multiple sectors and geographical locations
- Work with bankers and other departments and branches of the company to identify potential clients to originate and bring in M&A deals
- Undertake due diligence field works, perform industry research, construct financial model, valuation, financial analyses and risk analyses.
- Execute a wide range of corporate finance transactions - including pre-IPO investments, Leverage finance, Mergers & Acquisitions as well as joint ventures and financial advisory for Hong Kong, the PRC and international clients
- Work on the documentation process, coordinating the entire transaction and activities of all working groups and liaising with the relevant regulatory authorities.
- Lead and/or work with junior team members throughout the mandate
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Advising on listing rules and takeovers code
- People management, motivate and coach junior team members
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree holder major in Finance and Accounting,
- CPA or CFA qualification is preferred
- Minimum 8 years relevant corporate finance working experience
- Hold HK SFC License for Type 6 RA, (RO Unconditional license for senior hire)
- Fluency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong analytical skills, presentation and interpersonal skills
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only.