Our client, one of the top tier Fintech company, is seeking for a high calibre candidate to join their compliance team for their rapidly growing business. This person will work closely with regulators such as HKMA and JFIU, other AML team members, legal, risk management, data privacy and other legal/compliance professionals, as well as business and operation teams internally.
- Act as the focal point for the oversight of all activities relating to the prevention and detection of AML/Sanctions/CTF in Hong Kong.
- Carry out risk assessment at the enterprise level and on products and services
- Provide support and guidance to the Business Development team in relation to AML/Sanctions /CTF issues.
- Work with in-house AML product and technology team to select and implement relevant technology solutions.
- Actively identify and report suspicious transactions by reviewing internal disclosures and act as the main point of contact with the Hong Kong regulators and law enforcement agencies.
- Continuously develop and review the AML/Sanctions /CTF systems to ensure they remain up-to-date, meet current statutory and regulatory requirements and are effective in managing AML/Sanctions /CTF risks arising from the business.
- Ensure AML/Sanctions /CTF staff training is adequate, appropriate and effective.
- Conduct due diligence review on strategic business partner and M&A target companies to evaluate potential AML/Sanctions /CTF risks.
For any interested parties, please do not hesitate to contact Eva Tai at email@example.com for a confidential conversation.