MD Head of Operations, Asset Mgmt Special Situations
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Hong Kong
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
Our client is a global Asset Management firm, head officed in Hong Kong, who is looking for a Head of Operations to help faciliate distressed debt deals in the region.
The role provides ongoing advice and counsel to the COO and has a key role in developing & implementing the company's operating policies and long-term strategies.
- Work closely with the COO and the Group senior management team to define and implement corporate efficiencies and growth strategies.
- Responsible for helping COO in meeting annual operational and financial targets through oversight and leadership of organizational budgeting, team management, business development and innovation.
- Manage the operations team based in Hong Kong to ensure all investment activity complies with the Group's internal policies, Tax, Environment and Regulatory requirements and the Client Mandate Investment guidelines.
- Oversee the operational process surrounding the Groups Limited Partnership Funds, including capital calls, distributions and the acquisition and realization of the Fund's investments.
- Manage the relationship and SLAs with the Groups custodians and Administrators.
- Manage the investment controls and processes surrounding the Fund investment's including maintaining the operational records and control files of the Fund's investments.
- Manage and maintain the Groups bank accounts in different jurisdictions.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within debt, special situations, structured loans and regional tax structures. Candidates from an accounting background will be well regarded. Excellent English and Mandarin skills are preferred.