MD/ Executive Director – Infrastructure
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Options Group
- 23 Apr 19
Our client is a global bank with a growing Asian presence and an established track record across the infrastructure finance world. As a result of active growth across Asia, they are seeking a capable MD/ Executive Director to lead and drive the Infrastructure business in Asia. Position is based in Hong Kong.
As Head of Infrastructure, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing a strategy to grow and drive the Infrastructure origination business across Asia. The infrastructure business will encompass TMT, Energy and Resources, Power and Utilities and Transportation.
- Work with sector and coverage bankers to ensure a comprehensive coverage of key clients in the infrastructure sector
- Work with other internal stakeholders to cross sell the bank’s products (M&A, DCM etc)
- Train and mentor junior bankers
- Min 12 years of related working experience in a M&A or Financing role with a focus on infrastructure
- Good knowledge and relationships on the infrastructure sector in Asia
- Strong leadership skills and ability to drive the Asia business
- For exceptional candidates, there is flexibility for the position to be based in Singapore.
Please send your cv in MSWord to Phoebe Ling at email@example.com