- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Space Executive Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 15S7496
- 23 Feb 19
A global Investment Bank is currently looking for a M&A associate to join their expanding team in Hong Kong. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced M&A associate to be part of an established team in the region.
- Actively participate in the origination and execution of M&A and Advisory related transactions.
- Key functions will include, but not be limited to, preparing management presentations, marketing pitches and due diligence reports.
- Assist in constructing and maintaining various financial models. This would include both DCF and LBO models.
- Provide on-going support for maintaining relationship with clients and business partners
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in an Investment Banking/Big 4 environment ( Candidates with less experience maybe considered for an analyst position)
- Excellent communication skills, Written and verbal Mandarin is required.
- Strong modelling skills in both DCF and LBO, and possess a proven track record in M&A/Corporate Finance related transactions
- Excellent communication skills, Written and verbal Chinese is required.