M&A Analyst, Investment Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Links International
- 10 Nov 17 2017-11-10
An Investment Bank with proven sector deal flow in the APAC region, are currently looking to hire an experienced Analyst for their Natural Resources IB team in Hong Kong.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a technically sound Analyst to join a developed & growing natural resources sector team in Hong Kong.
- Actively participate in the origination and execution of M&A, Advisory, Debt & Capital Raising related transactions in the region.
- Key functions will include, but not be limited to, preparing management presentations, marketing pitches and due diligence reports.
- Assist in constructing and maintaining various financial models.
- Preparing pitch book and business proposals for new and existing mandates.
- Provide on-going support for maintaining relationships with clients and business partners.
- Min 2-3 years prior work experience in an Investment Banking environment. Candidates that have worked in Big 4 Audit firms (Transaction Advisory or Restructuring Teams) will also be considered.
- Prior deal experience in M&A/Advisory/Capital Markets work, Natural Resources transaction experience would be benefical.
- Excellent financial analysis skills.
- Degree in Finance or relevant discipline.
- Strong interpersonal &presentation skills.
- Outstanding command of written & spoken English. Mandarin would a definite advantage.