- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Space Executive Pte Ltd
- Actively participate in the origination and execution of M&A and Advisory related transactions through the region.
- Key functions will include, but not be limited to, preparing management presentations, marketing pitches and due diligence reports.
- Assist in constructing and maintaining various financial models. This would include both DCF and LBO models.
- Provide on-going support for maintaining relationship with clients and business partners.
- Work closely with senior management across all deal functions within the bank.
- Coordinate with other professional parties and liaise with regulatory authorities
- International Masters/University Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in an Investment Banking/Big 4 environment.
- Excellent communication skills, Written and verbal Mandarin would be an advantage.
- Strong modelling skills in both DCF and LBO, and possess a proven track record in M&A/Corporate Finance related transactions.