Our client is an international Investment Bank. They are looking for investment banking analysts/ associate as part of their expansion plan in 2021. Position is based in Hong Kong and focus will be on North Asia transactions.
- Support M&A transactions
- Provide support on research, financial analysis, and modeling and evaluation activities
- Support the deal valuation and due diligence processes
- Execute mandated transactions and manage client relationships
- Prepare pitch book and business proposals
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- Recognized professional qualification is a must
- Minimum of 2 years’ (analyst) or 3 – 5 years (associate) of corporate finance or research experience with a reputable investment bank or leading boutique
- Attained all regulatory criteria for carrying out investment activities
- Good command of written and spoken English. Fluency in Mandarin is mandatory.
- Ability to work under pressure, with strong communication and analytical skills