- To maintain dialogue and grow the relationship with loan investors and provide relevant investor
insights to support deal origination
- To improve the distribution network by expanding market reach
- To solicit business from both banks and non-banks segments
- To assist branches in managing their loan portfolio through effective secondary sell-down
- Strengthening relationships with investors in the syndication market as well as expanding market reach
- Ability to build good working relationship with other members and stakeholders
and effectively collaborate with the team
- Bachelor Degree Holder
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Banking, preferably with a sales background
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines such as Commerce & Industry, Financial Services and Professional Services companies.
We also have the capacity to remotely source, manage and supply talent to locations across the APAC region, with recruitment hubs in five key business and financial centres.
We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of employers of SMEs/ start-up nature. Our worldwide network of offices and international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
Our comprehensive command of traditional and innovative candidate sourcing methodologies, meticulous vetting and selection processes and pioneering candidate care programme allows us to deliver an unrivalled talent pool to all our clients, supported by detailed reporting capabilities and a selection of ancillary support services that ensures our service meets and evolves with their needs.
Our consultants are experts in their fields with a detailed knowledge of their local markets, averaging four years’ specialist recruitment experience working with clients ranging from SMEs and start-ups to multinational corporations. The expertise of our consultants is strengthened by rigorous quality management and review procedures, which continuously brings out the best from our consultants however the requirements evolve.