Liquidity Risk/Finance Manager（Hong Kong Branch）
- Develop risk management policies and procedures, set the operating limits, measure and monitor the bank's risk level in accordance with the policies and limits in relation to interest rate risk in the Banking Book and Liquidity Risk
- Develop and improve the risk measurement methodology and risk analytical model
- Lead the implementation of new regulatory standards
- Perform financial analysis and prepare management reports
- Undertake analysis for financial disclosure and results announcement
- Participate in ad hoc projects to coordinate the accounting department and other business units
- Participate in other duties or projects assigned by supervisors
- Degree or above in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management, Financial Engineering or related disciplines
- Solid knowledge in financial analysis, asset & liability management models and regulatory requirement
- Professional qualification in HKICPA, ACCA, CFA, ACIB, FRM or equivalent will be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years specialized in Banks' asset and liability management / financial risk management / treasury investment / financial management
- Report reading / writing skills in both English and Chinese
- Fluency in both spoken Mandarin AND Cantonese.
- Self-initiative, creative, able to work independently and under pressure; Strong analytical skills and a logical mindset .
- Good interpersonal and communication skill