Linux (DevOps) System Administrator
- HKD500000 - HKD1000000 per annum + Bonus + medical etc.
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Gravitas Recruitment Group
- 21 Apr 19
Our client is a top-tier investment bank globally, with a strong presence in the Equity trading space within APAC. They are currently looking to expand their core infrastructure and DevOps team and are looking for talented engineers to join them.
- Work efficiently in an Agile team
- Work with Cloud platforms and constantly update your technical stack
- Have the opportunity to work on a range of projects, such as the infrastructure as code aspect of the bank's current digital transformation
- Projects are not repetitive - the focus is on automating administrative tasks
- Join a passionate team of infrastructure engineers and architects, with a strong engineering culture
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- Bachelor's degree or above in computer science / equivalent, with 5+ years of work experience in a System Administrator position
- Technically strong in a Linux production environment
- Ideally experienced in working with the Agile frameworks
- Certifications in RedHat and VMWARE would be preferable
- Experienced in DevOps and relevant tools, such as Puppet or Ansible
- Passionate and able to work with newer technologies
- Experienced in working with Cloud platforms
- Strong communicator in English
The company values hiring talented engineers to maintain the consistent high-quality delivery of their technical solutions. A competitive salary package is offered to the right candidates that are ambitious and enjoy challenge.
Interested candidates, please press APPLY to send across your CV directly. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 3-5 business days.