A Global Insurance Firm with strong presence in Hong Kong is looking for a Life Pricing Actuarial Manager to enhance the success of the business by making sense of the world of statistical probabilities.
- Support and lead projects on product pricing and product development for Life & Health insurance.
- Closely work with Life Business and Actuarial teams in product development and provide professional advice relating to product pricing.
- Conduct market research and trend analysis on pricing strategies for Life & Health products.
- Conduct and review the on-going monitoring of product profitability and sustainability.
- Coach and develop junior staff to enhance their technical skills.
- University graduate in Actuarial Science or related disciplines with minimum 5 years of relevant experience in pricing and product development within the life insurance industry.
- Qualified or committed to obtain fellowship qualification of a recognized actuarial institute.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English & Chinese.