Leverage Products Public Distribution Intern, Hong Kong
The internship program runs for six months starting from January 2022. You will be working with our Financial Products sales team that is responsible for promoting one of the fastest paced investment products industry in the world.
The program offers opportunities to meet with both sales and traders in our Hong Kong team, and you will have the opportunity to gain insights into our bank and its culture, as well as acquire deeper understanding in the local investment banking markets.
You will receive ongoing training and support including formal learning, on-the-job practice, and mentoring throughout the internship program.
Your opportunity You would be expected to engage in day-to-day operations of a warrants and CBBCs issuer from product design to trading support tasks, including but not limited to:
- Support financial product salespersons in preparation of sales and marketing materials.
- Assist trading desk in preparing documentation to comply with the procedures for local regulatory reports and internal monitoring.
- Assist in the issuance process of products.
- Collect information and conduct marketing research.
- Develop IT solutions to improve work efficiency.
- Degree/master degree student preferably majoring in Economics, Finance, Computer Science and/or areas of study with strong IT focus
- Enthusiasm to understand the financial markets and is intellectually curious.
- Fluent spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, with preference for coding skills (Python, VBA, C#).
- Have positive attitude to work independently and be an engaged team member.
- Able to work multi-tasks effectively.
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .