- Year End Performance Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Lending Fulfilment Officer
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Year End Performance Bonus
- Job Type: Full time
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Responsible for MIS, reviewing and validating the Banking Services Application Forms (Multiple Products) before submission to Retail Operation for further processing
- Review CDD Document and endorse CDD checklist (if applicable) for confirmation of Risk alignment following the bank's prevailing operation guidelines.
- Ensure all the application data completed by sales staff are correct and record sales deviation tracker on time
- Compliance matters are addressed and misconducts appropriately dealt
- Good handshaking with sales staff on follow up and follow through all application and facilitate application approval and drawdown for Lending Products
- Handle internal enquiries and proactively follow up with related parties
Leadership, People & Community Development
- Assist Line Manager to train up new joiners with best practice sharing
- Voice out ideas to Line Manager for improving operation workflow
- Be courage of taking up new skill for multiple product support
- To ensure all daily activities are complied with the bank up-to-date internal control policy, compliance and audit standard
- Complete tasks as per turnaround time that agreed with counter parties, including Retail Operation, Middle Office, Corporate Partnership, Personal Clients, Prioritiy Clients, Business Clients … etc.
- For application under WIP status, prepare communication to RM, Clients timely as per stated processes
Due Diligence Management (Customer Due Diligence)
- To identify suspicious cases, escalate them to Line Manager for further investigation timely;
- To conduct FIFI processes correctly
Risk management & control
- Compliant to internal and external regulatory requirements at all times, in particular for money laundering prevention procedures & KYC / CCD policy and reporting any suspicious activities to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager.
- Work with Manager of Governance, Compliance & Business Operation Risk Management for matters related to legal, and compliance.
Project Management and Process Governance
- Assist Line Manager to perform verification of new initiatives
- Assist Line Manager to fine tune the operation process
Branch Operations and Business Delivery
- Follow the procedures of authentication guidelines if outbound call is necessary
- Follow the PDPO policy for customer data protection
Follow 'Speak Up' policy for incidents that violate the staff handbook.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.