Legal special associate - PQE 0-3 (US Top tier law firm)
- Competitive salary package
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- JH Partners Asia Company Limited
- 26 Feb 18 2018-02-26
Our client is a top tier US firm with a very reputable, well established corporate finance practice in Hong Kong. They are currently looking to hire a talented Legal – special associate. Our client will offer competitive salary package to suitable candidate.
· Working closely with the firm's high specialized team, responsible for developing legal research, writing and critical thinking skills
· Involve in a wide range of corporate finance / capital markets projects such as initial public offerings (IPOs), M&A, DCM matters as well as other general corporate work.
· Liaise with both clients and attorneys on executing transactions
· Candidate with potential will be promoted to Associate.
· Law degree and PQE 0-3 years with minimum of two years’ experience in corporate finance matters gained from an international, sizable domestic or PRC firm.
· Candidate who are not qualified lawyer will be considered as legal assistant
· Excellent spoken and written communication skills are essential across English and Chinese with Mandarin being a significant advantage.
Interested parties, please send your resume to email@example.com with current and expected salary