- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 30 Nov 17
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international bank operating in some of the most dynamic markets in the world, in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our successful and sustainable business is built on doing tangible, long term good for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
- Responsible for all Master Documentation Negotiation for key strategic clients, including ISDA, CSA, GMRA, GMSLA, ISDA/FIA Client Cleared OTC Derivatives Addendum and Intermediation/Prime Brokerage Agreements.
- Create draft documentation using approved templates as requested and as required to support the global trading activities of SCB.
- Ensure adherence to the Banks documentation policies.
- Ensure the integrity of records by performing essential control functions (e.g., verification check in iCDMS; Four eyes check upon execution).
- To handle enquiries from customer both internally and externally.
- Ensure control and audit requirements are adhered to.
- Continuous review of all daily processes to improve the service provided and enhance controls.
- Assist with regularity reform projects, including repapering of margin reform compliant IM/VM CSAs.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Negotiating and drafting bespoke and vanilla master agreements.
- Provide timely review of all ongoing documentation, following up outstanding files and documents - escalating items to senior management and relevant stakeholder, as required.
- Ensuring quality service standards to both internal and external customers and to maintain consistency of approach.
- Work closely with front office and credit to ensure all appropriate documentation is obtained/maintained.
- Maintain accuracy and update documentation and data storage system, iCDMS.
- Perform four eyes checks and complete pre execution checklist.
- Adhere to control and audit requirements by following the User's Guide and DOI's.
- Reinforce the Bank culture by collaborating with Credit/ Compliance and other appropriate areas to manage and deal with issues effectively.
- Support Here for Good
Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge of the Bank's policies and procedures in relation to Financial Markets documentation.
- Thorough understanding of the ISDA documentation framework.
- Understanding of other documentation relating to developing businesses in the Bank, i.e. GMRA, GMSLA, LME, etc.
- Familiarity with other departments roles and relationships within the banking organisation.
- Understanding of the diverse SCB culture given the global nature of the products and customer base.
- The ability to handle pressure and conflicting priorities.
- Knowledge of all new regulatory developments.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Third Party Applications
Please note: Applications from third parties are not accepted unless by invitation.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.