The Company Our client is an oversea investment platform of a reputable State owned enterprise directly under State Council of PRC government with a net worth of around 1 Trillion RMB. The Investment and development platform is now looking for a high calibre legal professional with extensive experience in Real estate investment or real estate development sectors to join them as their Legal Counsel.
- Responsible for supervising and guiding the investment project by the relevant departments of the headquarters;
- Participate in the whole process management of infrastructure investment projects;
- In charge of the drafting, review, negotiation, and risk warning of infrastructure project investment agreements, equity cooperation agreements, franchise agreements, project company EPC contracts (FIDIC), operating agreements and other contracts;
- Negotiate, draft and review legal documents, commercial agreements and contracts
- Analyse legal risks and take care of compliance matters
- Provide legal advice and comments to business Involve in cross-border legal matters
- Assist in M&A projects and understand laws and regulations in foreign jurisdictions Liaise with external local counsels
- Conduct periodic legal training to business units
- Supervise and provide legal support to the investment team members to ensure the effective operations of the team.
- Contribute, as a member of the team to the strategic development of the organisation and to building constructive and collaborative relationships with stakeholders.
- Rich experience in real estate investment or real estate development
- Working experience in from real estate developer.
- HK qualified lawyer.
- Minimum 6 years of post qualified experience.
- Working experience related to overseas projects is preferred.
For further information, please contact our Douglas Au at 2523 9994.