Legal Counsel (ECM)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China International Capital Corporation (HK) Ltd
- 22 Feb 19
Legal Counsel in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Handling ECM capital market and corporate transactions, reviewing and negotiating contracts and legal documents as assigned by Senior Legal Counsel;
- Providing legal advices and daily support to IBD/CMD Departments;
- Providing support to Senior Legal Counsel and handling other assignments designated by Senior Legal Counsel from time to time.
Skills and Abilities
- Solid legal knowledge and experience in handling ECM capital market and general corporate transactions, including but not limited to US and HK IPOs;
- Good drafting and communication skills;
- High responsibility, diligence, integrity and professional ethics;
- Fluent with written and oral use of English & Chinese;
- Good team player
- 4-7 years of post-qualification experience, which is gained from international law firms or investment banks;
- Law degree from reputable law school
- Qualified lawyer in US
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as the comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.