Legal Counsel (Asset Management)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Hudson Hong Kong
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
A great opportunity to join the legal team of one of the leading Chinese investment banks in Hong Kong.
Our client is one of Asia's leading fully licensed investment banks. As they are expanding their asset management and wealth management business, they are now looking for a legal counsel to join their legal team.
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents regarding the asset management and wealth management business
- Provide legal advice and support to the relevant business units
- Handle business transactions including RQFII, QDII and authorized funds
- Review and draft contracts for the asset management department
- University degree in Law from one of the top universities in the world
- 3 years PQE or above and is a qualified lawyer in common law jurisdictions
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Excellent drafting and communication skills
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Sarah Tran at Sarah.Tran@hudson.com quoting ref. no. HK133766 or call +852 2919 6217 for a confidential discussion. Your interest will be treated with strict confidence.