A newly created opportunity has come up for a junior legal counsel to join a prestigious and expanding asset manager based in Hong Kong.
Reporting into the Head of Legal, the individual will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Head of Legal in reviewing, negotiating of a broad variety of private funds related documentation including Equities, Fixed Income and Multi-asset solutions
- Handling of any general corporate commercial agreements
- Assist in handling legal risk protecting the Firm from both transactional and general regulatory environment
- Ability to work across APAC jurisdictions and with related stakeholders from other offices and external counsels
- Be a HK qualified lawyer (other commonwealth jurisdiction will also be considered)
- Be at least 2 PQE in the asset management/funds practice from an international lawfirm
- Proficient level of Mandarin (read and write) is preferred but not a must
Interested parties please send your updated CV to Venus Ip at email@example.com or call +852 9660 1897 for a private conversation.