My clients are well-established and listed asset managers headquartered in mainland China. The businesses are running aggressively and currently expanding the Legal team. Looking for a seasoned Counsel, who has solid knowledge and experience in QFLP, FoF, PE funds across Greater China and overseas markets.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Provide legal and regulatory advice to the wealth management and the asset management business, including fund formation, fund maintenance and downstream transactions;
- Draft and review various legal documents including investment management and fund related documents;
- Supervise the company secretary in handling company secretarial matters, including incorporation of companies in Hong Kong and offshore jurisdictions, preparation of board minutes/resolutions and shareholders minutes/resolutions and arranging proper filings;
- Liaise with external legal counsels;
- Handle ad-hoc assignments.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Qualified lawyer in Hong Kong or other jurisdictions;
- At least 7 years’ in-house experience within asset management is preferred; also open to law firm experience with a focus on fund formation;
- A good team player and well organized;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin is a must);
- Able to work independently and work under pressure and deadlines;
- Highly organized and able to prioritize workloads
*Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.