Recruitment Consultant - Asset Management and Financial Services
Our client is a top tier asset management firm. They are looking for junior legal associate to join their Legal team. This role is directly report to the General Counsel. They offer an attractive compensation commensurate with the candidate’s relevant experience.
- Responsible for legal input and support for the company’s fund management business and fund investments, including communicating with internal parties, external counsels, legal document review and drafting;
- Provide ongoing legal advice to the business team on legal issues in the course of fund management, including KYC and AML issues, marketing, fund closing, reporting, capital calls and distributions, termination.
- Assist in formulating, review and advice to management on fund related internal policies and procedures;
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action are taken;
- Conduct internal legal training.
- At least 2 years’ legal experience in funds (fund formation and/or fund investments) and dealing with regulatory issues associated with SFC licensed entities (Type 1, 4 & 9 experience preferred).
- Preferred: experience in both public and private funds; proven track record of adding value to an organization through the development of internal policies that mitigate risks; knowledge of regulatory issues relating to SFC licensed entities;
- experience in other areas of legal practice, including private M&A, capital market and financing, is a bonus.
Interested parties please send your resume to email@example.com***Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only***