Responsible for relevant legal work in business negotiations, including drafting, modification and management of documents related to leasing projects, contracts, etc., responsible for various legal affairs of subsidiaries and aircraft transactions related affairs, covering all aspects of the transaction process.
- According to relevant regulations and business needs, be responsible for reviewing the legal risks of the project and the effectiveness and compliance of the credit enhancement measures;
- Responsible for reviewing the validity and compliance of the legal files before the project loan and providing legal opinions to ensure that all important decisions and major investment decisions comply with laws and regulations.
- Organize project contract negotiations, be responsible for drafting and managing related documents such as contracts signed with customers, financial institutions, airlines, engine suppliers, manufacturers, and improving and modifying the documents according to changes in business transaction models and transaction structures ;
- Provide formatted letters of intent and agreements, including legal documents such as asset package sales, financing contracts, lease contracts, etc.;
- Accurately record and archive all relevant legal documents;
- Cooperate with due diligence on the content of the contract.
- Responsible for communication and contact with the legal department of the headquarters;
- Responsible for implementing the secretarial work of the subsidiary;
- Responsible for coordinating the relationship between external legal advisers and subsidiaries related to the transaction;
- Assist in the management and control of transaction costs related to legal affairs;
- Assist to ensure that the transaction is executed on schedule;
- Responsible for assisting in the implementation of aircraft asset portfolio management after the contract is closed.
- Bachelor degree or above, law related majors;
- 3 years or above relevant work experience;
- Familiar with relevant domestic and foreign legal systems;
- Excellent English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills; basic knowledge of finance and a certain understanding of financial leasing business;
Interested parties please send your application with detailed CV including availability, current and expected salary in MS Word format by clicking Apply Now or contact Ms. Alice Law at 3589 6895.