Legal Advisor (Derivatives)
- Review and identify risks and legal issues in derivatives and repo documentation: including but not limited to ISDA, GMRA/GMSLA; experience in onshore derivatives a plus.
- Experience in initial margin negotiation and OTC clearing.
- Provide professional advice to various business lines and work closely with front offices, compliance and other risk management functions.
- Bachelor or above in Laws.
- Qualified solicitor in Hong Kong with 6-8 years' derivatives experience in law firms or legal departments in the banking sector.
- Team player with good presentation and communication skills, willingness and curiosity to learn is essential.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Mandarin is an advantage.