- 55-60k PCM
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Space Executive Pte Ltd
A leading player in the insurance industry is on the hunt for a lead UX designer to join their growing in house digital transformation team. You will be responsible for helping the head of build a team of UX designers and architects who will play a crucial part in developing the forward thinking digital strategy and putting it into process.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaise with key stakeholder to define user motives and digital transformation strategy, whilst identifying any pain points which require attention.
- Conceptualize and design Beautiful, usable, desirable user centered experiences for web, mobile, wearables, tablet and desktop
- Creation of detailed/high spec story boards, journey maps, wireframes, personas and prototypes
- Visual design and ideation
- Establish activate and ambassador a constant and forward thinking full process design strategy and approach with the user in mind.
- Ensure documentation of design principles, style guides and standards.
- Manage outsource agencies work flow and deliverables
Key skills include
- 6 plus years in user experience/design field
- Extensive experience building and mentoring teams
- Expert knowledge in UX design principles and methodologies
- Experience in QA
- Service design experience would be a bonus
- Ability to create customer journey maps, wireframes, rapid prototypes, information architectures and workflows
- Experience working within Agile environments and running scrums
- Strong visual/digital design skills
- Confident leader who has experience liaising and presenting to key stakeholders
- Asia experience
- Mandarin/Cantonese would be a bonus
This is a chance to lead the forward charge and digital transformation of a well-known iconic brand. If you are an inspiring leader who is looking for an exciting new challenge, then this could definitely be the role for you.