Our client, a leading digital financial institution, is looking to hire a Security Engineer with strong hands-on technical experience to support the information Security Team.
- Lead application security reviews and threat modelling, such as SCA, SAST, IAST and RASP.
- Working with enterprise wide security architecture for on-prem and cloud-based application security solutions such as SonarQube, Acunetix, Snyk and proficiency Undertake Vulnerability Management activities for better protection
- Experience in working with Container environments on Docker, Terraform, Nomad, Consul and Ansible
- Degree holder in Information Security, Computer Science or relevant
- Relevant SANS Institute, ISC2 or ISACA certifications such as CISSP, GPYC, CASE, GWEB or GCPN
- A strong team leader with solid work ethic work and can achieve as a team
- Possess at least one or more common languages such as NodeJS, Typescript, Rust or Python