Lead Project Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 12 Dec 17
Do you enjoy getting into the thick of things? Are you at your best when finding solutions to challenges? Are you a self-starter with strong interpersonal and influencing skills with experience managing large projects?
We're looking for someone like that lead key network infrastructure projects:
• Contribute to the strategic direction and ongoing support of NGNS functions
• Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Allocating and ensuring resource availability
• Developing project scopes and objectives - involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Develop a detailed project plan, tracking and reporting progress
• Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the newly formed Next Generation Networks Services team in Singapore. The Next Generation Network is an automated, standardized, multi-tenant, modern, carrier class network which will enable UBS to serve its customers more efficiently and effectively.
Your experience and skills
Have you been out of the workforce for some time now? Already built a career in financial services (or have transferable skills) and ready to take the next step on your career path? We recognize and value what experienced talent brings into the workplace.
– a background in project management, budgeting and analysis.
– proven working experience as a project manager in an information technology sector
– excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
– excellent written and verbal communication skills
– strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
– PMP / PRINCE II certification (an advantage)
– a self-starter
– a strong leader
– aware of security-related risk in large infrastructure environments
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.