Job Highlights Opera platform Cloud Informatica
- Evaluating internal functions, business development strategies, and IT processes and suggesting improvements.
- Creating business architecture models to reflect the organization's strategies and goals and creating and implementing business visions and goals.
- Evaluating systems engineering, talent recruiting, and accounting models for discrepancies and vulnerabilities.
- Suggesting ideas to reduce costs in IT and business leadership.
- Organizing training to improve employees' knowledge and skills for future organizational growth.
- Conducting research in talent management to improve the organization's business operations.
- Providing business architecture and systems processing guidance.
- Ensuring the efficiency, security, and support of the organization's goals.
- Determining and implementing build versus buy strategies, mentor personnel, and views of the overall business strategy.
CRITICAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong knowledge of enterprise platforms
- Strong knowledge of delivery (agile and waterfall) methodologies
- Ability to scope major projects and manage delivery lifecycle
- A bachelor's degree in information technology or a related field.
- Experience in system architecture may be advantageous.
- Ideally with hospitality experience, or strong demonstration of experience and expertise in the following 3 primary areas of tech portfolio:
- Customer exp, CRM, digital. Platform knowledge about Adobe, Informatica, AWS.
- Back office, e.g. Oracle Cloud Financials.
- Property Tech e.g. Opera.
- Tech platform in China - good to have
- Nice to have: innovation; Nice to have: Hospitality. Consultative background would be great.