Lead Digital Analyst - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Feb 18 2018-02-07
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Lead Digital Analyst.
In this role, you will
- Lead in depth analysis to drive out the best in class sales and service digital channel experience by promoting convergence and reuse
- The role holder can have line management accountability for a team, in which case a proportion of their time will be people
focused rather than task focused
- Contribute to the development of high performance Digital Centre of Excellence through support and coaching in analysis discipline or techniques in line with the team principles
- Lead definition and scoping of analysis activity for new initiatives working with in country and global teams to identify current state, undertake gap analysis and progressing requirements
- Provide deep or broad subject matter expertise
- Oversee the production of the Digital Analysis deliverables as part of User Centred Design activity in line with agile methodology, meeting committed timescales and methodology, securing Approval from stakeholders as required
- Contribution to the delivery of all flagship Retail Banking and Wealth Management Transformation Programmes
- Lead input to Business Case preparation, providing context and data to underpin assumptions
- Source and interpret data and insight to underpin the design of digital services and experiences, for both manufacture and deployment
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Strong Analytical ability and experience, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work with complex data from a variety of sources, and to operate effectively where data is ambiguous or incomplete
- The ability to quickly understand customer and operational considerations, such as risk considerations
- Awareness of User Centred Design methodology, sourcing of customer insight and importance of customer testing
- Excellent understanding of project methodology, frameworks and best practice and in particular Agile
- Subject Matter Expertise of channel, including technical, commercial, market place and customer considerations
- Innovative with the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals
- Commercial focus, be capable of identifying and quantifying key business drivers to achieve business goals
- Experience of process improvement and LEAN thinking methodologies
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
- Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on a range of factors such as commercials, risk, customer experience and to determine the implications and make recommendations as needed
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- High levels of resilience and self motivation
- People skills with the ability to share own Subject Matter Expertise to coach and develop others
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all 5 regions
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AF87
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited