Lead Developer – US-Listed Tech Company – Hong Kong
My client is a multinational tech company headquartered in the US. They provide disruptive and innovative solutions which allow advertisers to implement data-driven and highly automated campaigns. With more than 40% year-on-year growth in revenue, they are expanding globally and is starting a tech team in Hong Kong.
The Team and The Role
- The global tech team is run in a distributed model with chances for developers to collaborate with other regional teams in similar time zones
- Flat structure, highly transparent culture, agile & TDD
- As the Lead Developer, you will be the end-to-end owner who works closely with business teams, oversees the full SDLC and makes direct contribution to the business & product
- Based on your interests and strengths, you will be working on large-scale systems and helping the company to tackle technical challenges
- Apart from contributing to the product by hands-on development, you will be building up the team through coaching and technical leadership
- Excellent skills in C++, C# or Java; minimum 12 years of track record experience in developing large and impactful software projects
- Minimum 5 years of managing a team of developers
- Experience in developing low latency, high frequency, or highly distributed systems a great plus
- Exposure in web services and/or always-on systems, working across a variety of technologies and service layers
- A product-focused mindset
If you would like to apply for this opening or discuss any other positions within banking and finance technology in Asia, please send an email to Queenie.Li@bahpartners.com / +852 2544 4400.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more roles, please visit our website: http://bahpartners.com/live-roles/.