Lead Data Management Consultant
Full time - Regular Type of Hire
Requisition will be sent to PeopleFluent Experience Desired Education Desired
Bachelor of Computer Science, Bachelor of Information Systems Travel Percentage
0% Job Description
The Professional Services Consultant - a member of the iWorks Data Services Practice whose focus is on iDR Solution Development, iDR Pre-Sales, iDR Architecture and is responsible for the delivery of iDR Implementation projects. What you will be doing:
Consulting and Delivering of iDR (Reporting/Database) Projects:
- Partner with cross functional teams such as business operations, core product development, architecture, etc.
- Work with clients to articulate the value proposition of iDR and Information Management Professional Services Solutions.
- Provide system architecture support for iDR Solutions in data centric delivery projects
- Partner with Product Management to build out further capabilities to support iDR such as data platforms, process automation capabilities and standardized reporting templates
- Partner with other iWorks product leads to build out a "round iWorks" data capability
- Drives the development of iDR data models and integration platforms for PP and PE
- Design data migration architectures
- Monitor & report on standards & performance targets.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other organizational functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development
What we offer you:
- Provide consulting/delivery using iDR Methodology:
- Project Planning and Scope Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
- Mapping of Business Requirements to information management and technical solutions
- Data Modeling
- Conceptual Data Model
- Logical Data Model
- Physical Data Model
- Conceptual solution visualization
- High-level resource estimation
- Implementation planning
- Draft target information management architectures
- Draft implementation roadmaps
- Drive the articulation of principles and standards for data migration
- Assist with the selection of and promote the adoption of core data migration tools and technologies
- Assist in developing a strong data practice team with FIS iWorks
- Excellent communication skills, written skills, client facing skills and Insurance knowledge (actuarial/trust) is a plus.
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect.
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the http://www.fisglobal.com/-/media/fisglobal/files/policies/privacy/online-privacy-notice/english.pdf?la=en Online Privacy Notice. Sourcing Model
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.