Lead Data Architect
- Flexible based on Experience
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Opus Talent Solutions
- 19 Feb 19
Opus Talent Solutions have partnered with a SaaS based Technology Platform. Reporting into the CTO, you as the Lead Data Architect with the assistance of a team, will be responsible for defining, designing, implementing and maintaining the firms data solution.
Opus Talent Solutions have partnered with a SaaS based Technology Platform who are looking to further expand their team to build on their current offering. Due to the increased demand of data usage across the group, we are looking to find an experienced Data Engineer to join a growing team as the Lead Data Architect.
Reporting into the CTO, you as the Lead Data Architect with the assistance of a team, will be responsible for defining, designing, implementing and maintaining the firms data solution.
Your key duties will include, though will not be limited to;
- Assessing and implementing data architecture. This will include the strategic rollout, implementation and setting initiatives across the Group.
- Build an API and Micro-Service based Data platform.
- Design, manage and implement the projects data stores on internal and external API's.
- Partner with Technology team/s and Product team to work through data lifecylce and decisions on tools to be implemented within the business.
- Designing and implementing cloud based solutions to key stakeholders.
- Ensure all data management processes follow the standard operating procedures and aligns with the data architecture.
- Partner with the buiness to identify potential data solutions and build prototypes and proof of concepts for new opportunities.
To be considered for this role, you will be able to demonstrate the passion for how data can be leveraged and used to provide meaningful insights and deeper analytics that enhances the customer experience, minimise risk and grow the business. You will also possess;
- Over 5 years commercial experience in Big Data / Data Management ideally from a Technology business, Established Start-Up or SME.
- Degree in Engineers, Computer Science, Information Technology or something related.
- Strong understanding and practical experience of data technologies
- Strong experience in maintaining a Cloud based data platform.
- Ideally have knowledge of cloud deployment and big data platforms.
- Database experience in either Postgres, MS SQL, Maria or MongoDB.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Chinese will be an advantage though not essential.
- Experience in modern data streaming process and data ingestion framework.
- Understanding of security and data protection solutions and how to integrate that into your work.
- Strong communication skills in English as you will be partnering and communicating technical terms to non-technical stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to own the Data initiative. You will be given the autonomy to build and scale the function. We are looking for a real go getter who is looking a new challenge.
If this sounds like something that is of interest to you, then please do not delay your application and apply today! Please forward your CV to Sharon Koelewyn via the "Apply Now" button below. If you have any questions prior to applying, please contact Sharon directly on +852 3905 3342.