Lead, Credit Card Operations - Mox
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
As one of the biggest banks in market, we are rapidly expanding by growing a new virtual banking business in Hong Kong. We see ourselves as a fast growing start-up company where you will enjoy autonomy and teamwork at the same time, solving new and exciting problems in a nimble and agile way. Join us and be part of history making for future banking experience! The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Establish the operating model for the credit card product of the virtual bank. Being a digital only bank, most of the processes do not require manual intervention. The card operations head needs to understand the e2e customer journey, and work out the scenarios which requires manual support. That includes (but not limit to) exceptions handling, transaction disputes, charge back and reconciliations.
- Work closely with the Product Team to review all the credit card customer journeys, from onboarding to closure, identify the friction and potential breakages & exceptions, design the process to handle.
- Develop the operations procedure, and ensure its execution. Maintain the procedure and keep it to-up-date.
- Establish the operations dashboard for performance monitoring.
- Monitor the service providers of the outsourced activities e.g. card production.
- At least 10 years of experience in the credit card industry, with no less than 3 years of exposure in the backend processing.
- Experience in managing an operations team preferred.
- Ability to manage 3 rd party service providers.
- Willing to stand and work with ambiguity, able to cope with the fast-changing work environment and ad hoc requests.
- Proven and solid people skills, able to work with people from different cultures.
- Able to read and communicate with Traditional Chinese.
- Willing to work hands-on with minimal team support.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions. For more information, visit www.mox.com!