Lead Analyst, Market/Client Risk Management (Corporate Trust)
- Analyzes and reviews services provided to clients with considerations for BNY Mellon risk and reviews, analyzes and executes routine transactions.
- Facilitates onboarding client responsibilities. Ensures deals are set up correctly and mitigates risk through thorough document review whilst meeting client objectives.
- Exchanges, coordinates moderately complex information / tasks with team members/ internal and external parties and their lawyers and advisors when reviewing the terms of the transactions.
- Mitigates risk to BNY Mellon by reviewing client contracts and, where applicable, collect relevant data or process tasks ensuring that they comply with corporate policies and business procedures and protect as well as compensate BNY Mellon for services provided.
- Prepares and/or reviews required documentation and/or market/shareholders notices.
- Escalates potential issues to more senior team members.
- Ensures BNY Mellon is compliant with applicable regulations and policies and procedures.
- Responsible for transaction management and closing deals for assigned clients and/or executing transactions.
- Focus is on routine and/or moderately complex client services. May provide secondary support on transaction management of large and/or complex client services / transactions.
- Works under guidance of senior team members.
Bachelor's degree preferably in finance or a related area, or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 3-5 years of total work experience preferred BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong Job:
Corporate Trust Internal Jobcode:
Corporate Trust-HR06320 Requisition Number: