China CITIC Bank International (the Bank) is embarking on an exciting journey of transforming itself into a leading customer-centric digital organization in Hong Kong and the rest of the Greater Bay Area. A key driver in this is the “inMotion Lab”, an agile laboratory in a new office space dedicated to developing innovative virtual banking products and services.
Who are we looking for:
The right candidate should be an innovative, open-minded, goal-oriented team player with the ability to positively influence those around them in adopting new improved ways of working and develop high performing agile units in delivering quality and timely results.
- Lead the Agile Coaching team to deliver impactful trainings to the Bank and drive continuous improvement on agile transformation
- Coach and mentor individuals and teams to discover and implement improved ways of collaborating and development into high-performing, self-organizing Agile units
- Drive and coach leading practices in Design Thinking and other areas to improve project delivery efficiencies
- Mentor senior leaders and teams on processes and behaviors that align with the Bank’s transformation and agile implementation
- Drive adoption of Agile mindset and framework, facilitates transparent and adaptive team culture
- Proactively identify bottlenecks, impediments and issues and guide agile teams to quickly remove areas of inefficiency and waste
- Remains informed about industry trends and best practices concerning agile methodologies and advances those best practices in the Bank
- Conduct and benchmark agile maturity assessments and tune ups
- Work with senior leaders to develop and groom the transformation backlog
- Lead and craft a train the trainer program
- Support product owner on release planning and backlog management
- Remove impediments such as cultural barriers or logistic challenges
- Foster close cooperation across all team members, encourages cross-training and supporting each other
- Facilitate communication and collaboration inside and outside the team
- Generates agile mindset in team through conversations, coaching, and role playing exercises
- Builds a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of punishment
- Facilitates squad’s ceremonies: planning, retrospective
- 10 -15 years of working experience in project implementation and change management, with 5 years in Scrum / Agile domain
- Solid experience in leading large scale agile transformation
- Deep knowledge of Agile principles and practices and the ability to transfer that understanding at all levels
- Hands-on training, mentoring and coach experience with agile engineering practices and techniques
- Strong technical understanding of the tech tools used to perform the infrastructure provisioning and application deployments need to support an Agile approach - past engineer experience is highly preferred
- Experience working with transformation team to blend waterfall and agile portfolio reporting for senior management
- Proficiency in written, verbal and listening communication including strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Actively coaches and mentors in order to grow and maximize the team’s potential
- Deep knowledge of relevant domains/products/journeys
- Ability to promote innovative thinking and self-improvement within the team
- Confident and skilled at navigating the team through road-blocks to allow sprints to be completed on time
- Brings a high-energy and passionate outlook to the job and can influence those around them
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Cantonese or Putonghua)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.