Agile Coach opportunity to join one of our well-established Banking clients in an exicting transformation journey
One of our well-established Banking clients is currently seeking for a Agile Coach to join them in an exciting transformation journey in becoming a leading customer-central digital organisation.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- Lead the Agile Coaching team to deliver impactful trainings to the Bank and drive continuous improvement on agile transformation
- Coach and mentor individuals and teams to discover and implement improved ways of collaborating and development into high-performing, self-organizing Agile units
- Mentor senior leaders and teams on processes and behaviours that align with the Bank's transformation and agile implementation
- Drive adoption of Agile mindset and framework, facilitates transparent and adaptive team culture
- Proactively identify bottlenecks, impediments and issues and guide agile teams to quickly remove areas of inefficiency and waste
- Work with senior leaders to develop and groom the transformation backlog
- Support product owner on release planning and backlog management
- Generates agile mindset in team through conversations, coaching, and role-playing exercises
- Builds a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid working experience in Scrum/ Agile domain; deep knowledge of Agile principles and practices and the ability to transfer that understanding at all levels
- 10+ years' experience in project implementation and change management; leading large-scale agile transformation
- Hands-on training, mentoring and coach experience with agile engineering practices and techniques
- Strong technical understanding of the tech tools used to perform the infrastructure provisioning and application deployments need to support an Agile approach - past engineer experience is highly preferred
- Ability to promote innovative thinking and self-improvement within the team
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Cantonese or Putonghua)
Should this opportunity be of interest, please send across your most updated resume to NMa@ikasinternational.com, or simply apply now via the apply button
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.