Knowledge Based Management System Specialist
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
AIA is conducting a groupwide HR knowledge migration process. The incumbent will be supporting this company-wide initiative through hands-on involvement in knowledge migration, validation and maintenance throughout the process.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and iterate migration template for KB articles
- Review KB articles content and formatting
- Conduct KB articles migration
- Maintain KB articles librarian system such as building reference catalog, categorizing and archiving
- Identify and report deficiency in KB management system and mechanism and make suggestions for improvement
- Work with Communication and Change Management Manager to achieve planned schedule and outcomes
- Coordinate and engage cross-regional HR business units on KB articles migration and update
Minimum Job Requirements:
- University graduate in Communication, Journalism, Translations or related liberal arts disciplines
- Fluency in English reading and writing
- Experienced in word processing, copywriting and proofreading
- Experienced in MS office and PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented, flexible and adaptive to quick changes
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environment and cope with
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.