KYC Officer, Institutional Banking
Business Function Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- To receive account opening leads from different referrals sources in IBG.
- To contact prospect corporate customers to conduct Know Your Customer (KYC) : verify UBO/understand business/ access AML risk
- To request for documents for review and access risk
- Follow up with customers on outstanding documents
- To input data into AOS system for BCAP screening & approval process.
- To seek approval from Team Head / Unit Head or to seek recommendation from Unit Head for approval from Higher Authority.
- To deliver quality service to prospective customers
- To liaise and work with internal departments/ RMs/ CSO to facilitate a smooth delivery of customer service and to accomplish assigned tasks.
- To perform other administrative & operations works as required.
- Ensure compliance of mandatory banking processes
- Minimum 2 years' banking experience within which 1 year in relevant role
- Customer focus
- Concern for data accuracy and attention to details
- Good product & process knowledge
- Being a team player and responsive
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office including Excel