The developer role(C++ or Python) will be an integral part of our trading and research process. Core responsibilities include:
- Develop, test, and maintain live trading systems on top of our in-house DMA system. Emphasis will be on the prompt, robust internal flow from data to execution rather than market access
- Scrape data from various sources, including the internet, data terminal, etc. Work with DBA to ensure robust delivery of data
- Bachelor's degree or above majored in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other Engineering subjects.
- Development experience in Linux platform
- 1-3 years working experience from technology industry background, with top-notch skills of C++, Python, and their interfacing to each other
- Development experience in windows is highly preferred